- In general, an item may be eligible for return within 10 days after product is delivered and should fulfils one or more of the following conditions:
Was delivered in a physically damaged condition
Has missing parts or accessories
Is different from what was ordered
Is no longer needed as long as product/package is not opened.
- Products marked as "non-returnable" on the product detail page cannot be returned.
- All items must be returned in their original condition, with price tags intact, user manual, warranty cards, original accessories and in the original manufacturer’s box/packaging as delivered to you.
- Some items may not be eligible for return if you "no longer need it". If such an item delivered to you is not as described, or was physically damaged at the time of delivery, please contact us within the applicable return window for a free replacement.
Full List of Non-Returnable Items:
- Breast pads and shields
- breast milk containers
- nursing covers
- baby grooming products
- baby washes
- skin care
- wet wipes
- diapers and nappies
- soothers and teethers
- feeding related products like bottles, bottle sets and nipples.